Monday, April 30, 2007

213 new caches in April

I just did a rough count (I could be off by a few) and I reviewed and approved about 213 new caches in Iowa during the month of April. That's a lot! Oh yeah, there were also a ton of notes and emails exchanged about caches, some caches to archive, a CITO event attended, and even a few geocaches that I found myself. While the pace has been fast and furious, it's been fun working with you. I know from reading posts from fellow reviewers who review other regions that Iowa geocachers are, overall, more polite and understanding than some of the geocachers I hear about from other parts of the country and world. So if you're an Iowa geocacher... thanks. Keep up the good attitude and the great caches.

5 comments:

welch said...

If April showers bring May flowers, what do April geocaches bring?

I guessing maybe its WOOD TICKS, but maybe someone else has some ideas??


welch

IowaAdmin said...

Micros? Some would say they're worse than wood ticks, but I wouldn't say that because that would be expressing an opinion which I as an impartial reviewer can't do. Or can I?

welch said...

Well since I can have an opinion, I think that's hilarious! :D :D

Unknown said...

Well, as one who provides a regular part of Ken's workload, I just want to say a big "Thank You" for the work you do!

P.S. Glad to see Welch is out on the trails again - hope he does some more hides, too.

welch said...

LOL, did I take a vacation I didn't know about?