Thursday, July 01, 2010

A reviewer appreciation meet & greet in Des Moines

Geocacher bucknuts has organized a Reviewer Appreciation Day for July 17 in Des Moines at Boston's pizza place on University. I think this event was inspired by one held in Georgia in May, which was attended by three of my fellow reviewers. I'm very flattered that bucknuts would want to do this, and I'm even more honored that some geocachers have already signed up to attend. I may even convince my wife to attend. It should be a fun event. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

(dd) said...

It was a great meet & greet event. Thank you for taking the time to travel so far to give us a chance to know the person behind the IowaAdmin moniker. Thank you also for all the volunteer work you do to further the game. You have a lovely wife too. :-) (dd)